how to apply fake nails
I almost always have a set of fake nails on. They are really easy to apply and are extremely affordable!
Here’s what you’ll need. I recommend the “KISS” brand for nails and glue.
First, you need to prep your nails (file + buff).
Then you’ll want to fit your perfect fit. Match the fake nail that’s closest in size with your nail.
Now it’s time to put on the glue. I choose to use this glue that doesn’t come with the set of nails.
I find that the brush is a lot easier to apply the glue and it holds a lot better.
I personally also like to clip the length a little bit and then file the nails smooth.
Now it’s time for the fun part – painting! My favorite brand of polish is essie. I used the color “licorice”.
what you’ll need ▾
• nail kit (I used the KISS brand)
• brush-on glue (I used the KISS brand)
• nail file
• nail polish
here’s what to do ▾
– prep your nails (file + buff)
– match the fake nails to your nail size
– apply glue to your nail and the back of the fake nail
– press and hold on your nail for 30 seconds
… apply your favorite nail polish!